November 12, 2005

Music

(Hey, a novel concept: breaking a single rambling post into multiple posts based on "topic.")

I really need to start a music section on my home page. I've had a list of "essential albums" in my head for a while, and I really need to write them down. Also, now that I have broadband, I can finally take advantage of (ahem) file sharing technology, mainly to keep up with Japanese artists I like. Recently I've been listening to lots of Paris Match, which is great cheery background music, especially when browsing the depressing content of political blogs. Currently playing is the latest EGO WRAPPIN' album, which I actually bought for $35 at the Kinokuniya in NYC after downloading the MP3s. Everything this band has released is fantastic, including their music videos. Now they just need to tour the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home