August 24, 2010

More computer stuff

I made some updates to my Computers page to include some of the changes described in the previous post. I just realized I forgot to mention the 15" TV/secondary monitor, though. The big change is my new computer Kali which will be replacing Aparna as my primary desktop soon.

The Great Windows 7 Migration is almost done, and soon I should only have one Vista box and one XP box left. I wish Windows Home Server "Vail" would hurry up and release, because I'm getting anxious to move that machine to new hardware and I don't want to have to reinstall WHS twice. All in good time, though.

I need to make another anime post, but I've been watching a lot of other stuff too so I'm not too far behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home