January 14, 2009

I have a blog?

No, I hadn't completely forgotten about this blog (although it did take me a while to remember how to post). I've just been away from my website in general for a while. About the only pages I've been updating are the computer pages, and I don't think even those pages were updated in 2008. Anyway, it's a new year, and I'm back and in the midst of cleaning things up. (First my homepage, next the 3x3 Eyes Digest? It just might happen.)

I updated my bio, and altered some text on other pages that said I was still living in Japan. (That hasn't been true for almost 10 years!) I also updated most of the computer pages, except for the really old PCs, and I'm also in the process of updating the computers themselves so those pages should continue to change. The AV pages are next, but for that I need decent pictures.

I got a new camera, and I really need to start posting more and better pictures on this site. It's been so long, I can't even remember my disk quota or how close I am to hitting it, but I just got my annual bill from my web host so that should refresh my memory. Regardless of space, I might just start hosting photos on Flickr.

Finally, the old green template for this blog wasn't working for me, so I changed it to this basic template for now. I think I'll stick with Blogger for a while, since it's already up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home